Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Ideal Beach Resort the same as Sweetwater Resort?
- Do I have to pay to use the resort amenities?
- Are there places to eat near by?
- Are all resort amenities available year round?
- Is Ideal Beach Resort open in the winter?
- I’m staying in a timeshare unit, is that part of Ideal Beach Resort?
- How can I become part of Ideal Beach?
- Why is each condominium unit decorated differently?
- Are pets allowed at Ideal Beach Resort?
- Who owns Ideal Beach Resort?
- Is Ideal Beach Resort open to the general public?
Ideal Beach is the historic name for the property. In the 1970s, Sweetwater developed the resort as it currently stands. In 1988 private homeowners associations took over ownership of the resort and reintroduce the Ideal Beach name.return to top
Most amenities at Ideal Beach Resort are free to guests and owners. A few, such as miniature golf and watercraft rentals, involve additional payment.return to top
Yes. Ideal Beach Resort is located in Garden City. The nearby town center has a variety of dining options, some open year round.return to top
No. Many resort amenities at Ideal Beach are only available in the high season during the summer. However, one hot tub is in operation year round and the indoor tennis courts remain available.return to top
Yes. Ideal Beach Resort is open year round. Many winter activities are available in the surrounding area. It’s a quiet, beautiful time to visit the Bear Lake Valley.return to top
Yes and no. There are a number of timeshare units on the Ideal Beach Resort property. However, timeshare units are managed by a separate organization. Timeshare units have their own checkin office, reservation system, housekeepers, and maintenance personnel.return to top
Click Here for a listing of current condominium units for sale at Ideal Beach Resort.return to top
Each condominium on Ideal Beach Resort is privately owned and reflect the personal preferences of the individual homeowner. Ideal Beach Resort simply manages the rental of private units on behalf on the owners.return to top
No. Pets are not allowed anywhere on Ideal Beach Resort.return to top
Ideal Beach is 192 privately owned condominium units. In essence, there are 192 owners who manage the resort through homeowners associations.return to top
No. Ideal Beach is a private resort. A gatecard is required for access to the propertyreturn to top